CAN UV LIGHTS HELP MY AIR QUALITY?
The UV light can help remove many types of fungi, bacteria, germs, viruses and pathogens. Generally, the UV lights are installed within the air handler, which stays turned on 24/7.
The HVAC UV lights are helpful at controlling mold inside the air handler, as all mold in line-of-sight of the UV bulb will be destroyed, keeping the coil mold-free.
Several reasons will affect the effectiveness of the UV lights installed in your AC system, such as the intensity, number, placement and direction of the UV lamps. The nearby temperature and humidity levels of your home and the reflectivity of surrounding surfaces can also have an impact.
WHY CHOOSE US
- Owner at Every Jobsite
- Locally Owned
- Family Owned and Operated
- And More
- Over 35 Years of Experience
- Member of the National Chimney Sweep Guild
- Member of the Chimney Safety Institute of America
- Whole House Cleaning Special
- Honest, Friendly, and Professional